I’ve lived in LA for almost three years now. I’ve never known how to answer when aksed where (in LA) I live. I’ve said….
- South Hollywood - doesn’t exist folks, I was laughed at by a pretty girl.
- Miracle Mile - ummm no I don’t. Event though I wish I did. That’s the best name on the list.
- Mid City - still no no no. I’m too far North.
- Fringe of Korea Town - saying that is apparently a hate crime, or I was being yelled at in Korean about something else
- Hancock Park - I never said this, but one of my roommates did. That just confused me, so I ignored it.
Guess what…thanks to the LA Times and the Mapping LA project, I now know.
I live in Mid-Wilshire.
Can’t wait for a pretty girl to ask me. I’ll be ready.